Hello Readers. Here are the important updates of 1 January Current Affairs. The updates will help you score well in the Current Affairs Section of the exams. So here are 1 January Current Affairs | Daily Current Affairs.
1 January Current Affairs
‘Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana’ for vegetable growers launched by Haryana government
- The Haryana government has launched ‘Bhavantar Bharpayee Yojana’-“risk-mitigation scheme” to protect vegetable growing farmers from losses during drop in prices.
- The scheme has been unveiled by Manohar Lal Khattar – Haryana CM in Karnal.
- The scheme will include all the farmers who grow potato, onion, tomato and cauliflower.
78th session of India History Congress held in Kolkata, West Bengal
- The 78th session of India History Congress has been held in Kolkata, West Bengal to promote and encourage the scientific study of Indian History.
- There were six sections in the event – Ancient India, Medieval India, Modern India, Countries Other than India, Archaeology and Contemporary India.
World’s largest Human Genome Research Project launched by China
- The World’s largest Human Genome Research Project has been launched by China.
- The project will detect the genetic links between health and sickness of 100000 people from different backgrounds and regions that aims to help generate the precision medicines of the future.
KKR & Co. – First Foreign Investor to fully own Asset Reconstruction Company in India
- KKR & Co – US company becomes the first foreign investor to get approval from RBI to have fully owned Asset Reconstruction Company in India.
Allahabad Bank ties up with National e-Governance Services Limited
- Allahabad Bank has tied up with National e-Governance Services Limited.
- The bank will use Information Utility Services of NeSL envisaged under the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016.
Related Points – Allahabad Bank
- Headquarters – Kolkata
- Tagline – A tradition of trust
Indian Air Force bids farewell to Bahadur – MiG-27 ML
- The Indian Air Force has bids farewell to Bahadur – MiG-27 ML over Hasimara Air Force base in West Bengal.
Viswanathan Anand bags bronze in World Blitz Chess Championship
- Vishwanathan Anand bagged bronze in World Blitz Chess Championship.
- He has also won Gold in the World Rapid Chess Championship.
NC Goel – Next Chief Secretary of Rajasthan
- NC Goel has been appointed as next Chief Secretary of Rajasthan for the tenure of four months only.
- He will replace Ashok Jain.
Vineet Chowdhary – Chief Secretary to Himachal Government
- Vineet Chowdhary has been appointed as Chief Secretary to Himachal Governement.
- He will replace Vidya Charan Pharka.
Hope the above updates of 1 January Current Affairs will help you to enhance your preparations.
As you have revised the updates, now take Quiz of 1 January Current Affairs.
Share your feedback in the comments section.
Happy Learning !!