Hello Readers. We provide daily current affairs which are important from examination point of view and let you enable to score high in the current affairs section, which will also enhance your overall scores. Here are the 1 November Current Affairs.
1 November Current Affairs
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadi Pariyojana launched in Mumbai
- The fourth workshop of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadi Pariyojana has been launched by Ramdas Athawale – Union Minister for state for social justice and empowerment in
- The workshop was organised by Pratishtha and Sanjivani trust
₹10,000 Lifetime Pensions for ‘Hindi Satyagrahis’ announced by Haryana Government
- The Haryana Government has announced ₹10,000 Lifetime Pensions for ‘Hindi Satyagrahis’.
- The state government will also provide enhanced financial assistance to World War II veterans and their widows.
ERO-Net – Election Commission’s web-based project launched in Rajasthan
- ERO-Net – Election Commission’s web-based project has been launched by Ashwini Bhagat – Rajasthan’s Chief Electoral Officer in Rajasthan.
- ERO-Net will allow voters to register their names on electoral rolls, rectify the details of their voter’s identity card and transfer their names to another constituency online.
- ERO-Net has replaced the Electoral Roll Management System (ERMS).
Chattisgarh Rajyotsav inaugurated to mark the celebrations of 17th state foundation day
- Chattisgarh Rajyotsav has been inaugurated by Venkaiah Naidu – Vice President to mark the celebration of 17th state foundation day.
- The state came into existence on November 1, 2000 after a bifurcation of Madhya Pradesh.
- The five-day celebration will be held at Rajyotsav Sthal in Naya Raipur – the upcoming new capital.
Related Points – Chattisgarh
- Capitals – Raipur, Bilaspur (Judiciary)
- CM – Raman Singh
Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck – King of Bhutan arrived in New Delhi
- Jigme Khesar Namgyel Wangchuck – King of Bhutan has arrived in New Delhi.
- Queen Gyaltsuen Jetsun Pema Wangchuk also accompanied for on a 4-day visit to India.
Related Points – Bhutan
- Capital – Thimphu
- Currencies – Indian rupee, Bhutanese ngultrum
- Prime Minister – Tshering Tobgay
Vikas Seth – CEO of Bharti AXA Life
- Vikas Seth has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer of Bharti AXA Life – joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and AXA.
- The appointment has been subject to the requisite Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India (IRDA) approval.
Suresh Chukkapali – Consul General of Korea
- Suresh Chukkapali has been appointed as Consul General of Korea in Hyderabad.
- He is Chairman of Phoenix Group of Hyderabad.
Vikram Singh – Private Secretary to President
- Vikram Singh has been appointed as Private Secretary to President – Ram Nath Kovind for two years.
- PC Meena – IAS Officer has been appointed as Private Secretary to C R Chaudhary – Minister of State for Commerce and Industry.
T V Nerendran – Global CEO and MD of Tata Steels
- T V Nerendran has been appointed as global CEO and MD of Tata Steels.
- He was working as MD and CEO of Tata India and South Asia.
Hina Sidhu won Air Pistol Gold at Commonwealth Shooting Championships
- Hina Sidhu – Ace Indian Shooter has won 10m Air Pistol Gold by beating Elena Galiabovitch at Commonwealth Shooting Championships held in Brisbane, Australia.
- Deepa Kumar has won bronze in men’s 10m Air Rifle event.
So these are the daily updates for 1 November Current Affairs
You can take Quiz of 1 November Current Affairs
Hope you have learnt today. Share your feedback in the comment box.
Hey friends, do like us on Facebook for Daily Updates about newly published content –
Join our Facebook Group for any discussion or query –