Hello Readers. We provide daily current affairs which are important from examination point of view and let you enable to score high in the current affairs section, which will also enhance your overall scores. Here are the 10 October Current Affairs.
10 October Current Affairs
MoU to set up Digital Academy signed between IIT Kharagpur and Samsung India
- The Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) has been signed between IIT Kharagpur and Samsung India to set up Digital Academy on the institute’s campus.
- The Department of Computer Science and Engineering in the institute will host the Samsung Innovation Lab and train students on the Internet of Things (IoT).
‘Solar Briefcase’ launched by Uttarakhand Government in Kedarnath Dham
- ‘Solar Briefcase’ has been launched in Kedarnath Dham to provide electricity to rural areas in the state.
- The initiative has been launched by Uttarakhand Government and Swan Cultural Center and Foundation.
First BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise – 2017 inaugurated in New Delhi
- The four days BIMSTEC Disaster Management Exercise – 2017 (BIMSTEC DMEx-2017) has been inaugurated by Rajnath Singh – Union Home Minister in New Delhi.
- National Disaster Response Force (NDRF) will conduct the exercise.
Related Points – BIMSTEC
- It is an international organisation which involves a group of countries in South Asia and South East Asia – Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Bhutan and Nepal.
India – 8th rank in Valuable Nation Brand List
- India has been ranked 8th rank in most Valuable Nation Brand list according to the Nation Brands 2017 report of Brand Finance.
- The top 10 valuable nations are – United States (1st), China (2nd), Germany (3rd), Japan (4th), United Kingdom (5th), France (6th), Canada (7th), India (8th), Italy (9th) and South Korea (10th).
- According to the report, China is the fastest growing nation brand with 44% valuation growth.
Anti-Dumping Duty on imports of steel wire rods from China imposed by Central Government
- The Central Government has imposed Anti-Dumping Duty on imports of steel wire rods from
- The duty has been imposed for 5 years to safeguard the interest of domestic players from cheap in-bound shipments.
Reliance Commercial Finance Ltd. and IREDA inked agreement for ₹300 cr loan
- The Reliance Commercial Finance Ltd has signed an agreement with Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd. (IREDA) for ₹300 crore loan.
- The agreement has been signed in Mumbai to provide financial assistance for developing infrastructure and other projects related to government initiatives on renewable energy.
5th edition of India Water Week (IWW) inaugurated by President on 10th October
- The President of India – Ram Nath Kovind has inaugurated 5th edition of Indian Water Week (IWW) on 10th October in New Delhi.
- Theme – Water and Energy for Inclusive Growth.
So these are the daily updates for 10 October Current Affairs
You can take Quiz of 10 October Current Affairs
Hope you have learnt today. Share your feedback in the comment box.
Hey friends, do like us on Facebook for Daily Updates about newly published content –
Join our Facebook Group for any discussion or query –