Hello Readers. We provide daily current affairs which are important from examination point of view and let you enable to score high in the current affairs section, which will also enhance your overall scores. Here are the 3 September Current Affairs.
3 September Current Affairs
Five banks of BRICS nations signed pact for credit lines
- The five banks of BRICS Interbank Cooperation Mechanism (ICM) have agreed to credit lines in the national currencies and cooperate on credit ratings.
- The five banks are Brazilian Development Bank, Russia’s Vnesheconombank, Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM), China Development Bank and Development Bank of South Africa.
- The agreement has been signed ahead of 9th BRICS Summit to be held in Xiamen, China.
Energy Efficiency Award – Hyderabad Airport
- Hyderabad International Airport received National Award for “Excellence” in Energy Management.
- The award was given at the conference hosted by the Confederation of India Industry (CII).
Electronic buses to be introduced in smart cities – Srinagar and Jammu
- The Jammu and Kashmir government is to introduce electric buses for two cities of Srinagar and Jammu under the Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation (AMRUT) scheme.
- It is to reduce the pollution in these smart cities.
1000 new e-rickshaws to be launched at Gurugram metro stations
- The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) will launch 1000 e-rickshaws at 5 metro stations of Gurugram.
- The DMRC will launch the service in collaboration with Smart E Company.
Foundation Stone of Link 4 of SAUNI Scheme lay in Rajkot district by President Ram Nath Kovind
- Link-4 of Saurashtra Narmada Avataran Irrigation Scheme–SAUNI- Yojana has been laid off by President Ram Nath Kovind in Rajkot district.
- It is the project launched by PM Modi to fill up 115 major dams by diverting overflow of water from the Sardar Sarovar Dam on Narmada River.
UN Development Assistance Plan signed by Nepal
- The National Planning Commission – apex advisory body of the Nepal Government and the United Nations Country Team (UNCT) has signed USD 635 million UN Assistance Framework.
- The package involves 26 agencies which will provide assistance for 2018-2022 i.e. for next five years to lay out country’s development strategy.
Breakthrough Mission Project – 15 Fast radio bursts detected from Dwarf Galaxy
- Breakthrough Mission Project has detected 15 Fast radio bursts (FRBs) from Dwarf Galaxy which is 3 million light years away from earth.
- The new detection was made with the help of Green Bank Telescope (GBT) in West Virginia.
Peggy Whitson – Astronaut returns to Earth after spending record breaking 299 days in outer space
- Peggy Whitson – Astronaut of National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NAS) finished her 288-day mission.
- She becomes top American who has spent the most cumulative amount of time in space.
- She is the oldest female astronaut in the history of space exploration, first International Space Station commander and also holds the record for number of spacewalks by a woman.
Mahendra Singh Dhoni – First Wicketkeeper to attain 100 Stumpings
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni becomes first wicketkeeper in world cricket to attain 100 stumpings in One Day Internationals (ODIs).
- He attained this position in his 301st ODI in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
- Kumar Sangakkara – Former Sri Lankan Skipper holds second position with 99 stumpings.
Kenneth I. Juster – US Ambassador to India
- Kenneth I. Juster – Deputy Director of the National Economic Council at the White House has been nominated as the next US Ambassador to India.
So these are the daily updates for 3 September Current Affairs
You can take Quiz of 3 September Current Affairs.
Hope you have learnt today. Share your feedback in the comment box.
Hey friends, do like us on Facebook for Daily Updates about newly published content –
Join our Facebook Group for any discussion or query –