Hello Readers. We provide daily current affairs which are important from examination point of view and let you enable to score high in the current affairs section, which will also enhance your overall scores. Here are the 30 October Current Affairs.
30 October Current Affairs
110km Bidar-Kalaburagi Railway Line inaugurated in Hyderabad-Karnataka region
- 110km Bidar-Kalaburagi Railway Line has been inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Hyderabad-Karnataka region.
- DEMU service between Bidar and Kalaburagi has also been flagged off by PM.
- The new track will reduce the distance between Bengaluru and New Delhi by 380km and travel time by 6 to 8 hours.
First Cricket stadium inaugurated at Rwanda
- The first cricket stadium has been inaugurated at Rwanda by President Paul Kagame.
- The stadium has been built on a 4.5 hectare (11 acre) ground with the cost of $1.3 million (1.1 million euros).
- The Rwandan Cricket Stadium Foundation was set up by Alby Shale.
Related Points – Rwanda
- Capital – Kigali
- Currency – Paul Kagame
Udyamimitra – SIDBI’s portal revamped for easy Credit Access
- Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)’s portal – udyamimitra.in has been revamped with enhanced features to provide easy access to credit to micro small medium enterprises (MSME).
UN Wildlife Summit to be hosted by India in 2020
- India is to host United Nations (UN) Global Wildlife Conference in
- India will host next CMS Conference of Parties CMSCOP13 as announced at the closing of CMSCOP12 held in
- The theme for CMSCOP12 was ‘Their Future is Our Future – Sustainable Development for Wildlife and People’
- The CMS COP is held once in 3 years.
Satya Gopal – Chief Secretary of Arunachal Pradesh
- Satya Gopal – Delhi Principal Home Secretary has been appointed as Chief Secretary of Arunachal Pradesh.
Kidambi Srikanth won French Open Super Series held in Paris
- Kidambi Srikanth – Indian shuttler won French Open Super Series title held in
- He has defeated Kenta Nishimoto of Japan.
- Srikanth becomes first Indian and fourth male player in the history to win four Super Series singles titles in a calendar year.
Virat Kohli – 19th and Fastest Batsman to score 9000 ODI runs
- Virat Kohli becomes the 19th batsman to score 9000 ODI runs during his match against New Zealand.
- He becomes the sixth Indian and fastest to complete the scores.
So these are the daily updates for 30 October Current Affairs
You can take Quiz of 30 October Current Affairs
Hope you have learnt today. Share your feedback in the comment box.
Hey friends, do like us on Facebook for Daily Updates about newly published content –
Join our Facebook Group for any discussion or query –