Hello Readers. We provide daily current affairs which are important from examination point of view and let you enable to score high in the current affairs section, which will also enhance your overall scores. Here are the 6 September Current Affairs.
6 September Current Affairs
National Nutrition Strategy launched by NITI Aayog
- National Nutrition Strategy has been launched by NITI Aayog which aims at Kuposhan Mukt Bharat by 2022.
- It intends to focus on health services, food, drinking water, sanitation, income and livelihoods.
First run of Lucknow Metro flagged off from Transport Nagar Metro Station, Lucknow
- The first run of Lucknow Metro has been flagged off by UP CM Yogi Adityanath and Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh from the Transport Nagar Metro Station in Lucknow.
- Ram Naik – UP Governor was Chief Guest of the event.
- The train service is dedicated to the Atal Bihar Vajpayee – Former Prime Minsiter.
NHAI awards Myanmar project to Punj Llyod – Varaha venture
- The National Highway Authority of India has awarded its first international project in Myanmar to a Joint Venture of Punj Lloyd-Varaha.
- The project is to upgrade Yagyi-Kalewa section in Myanmar to Two Lane with Earten Shoulder on the Engineering, Procurement, and Construction mode.
11 MoUs signed between India and Myanmar
- India and Myanmar has signed 11 Memorandum of Understanding.
- The MoU has been signed by India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi and Myanmar’s State Counsellor – Aung San Suu Kyi in Nay Pyi Taw.
- The 11 MoUs are –
- MoU on Maritime Security Cooperation.
- Cultural Exchange Programme for year 2017-2020.
- MoU on Cooperation in Medical Products Regulation.
- MoU on cooperation in the field of Health and medicine.
- Technical Agreement for providing Coastal Surveillance System.
- Exchange of Letter for Extension of MoU on the establishment of MIIT,
- MoU for Upgradation of Women’s Police Training Centre at Yamethin, Myanmar.
- MoU for Sharing White Shipping Information between Indian Navy and Myanmar Navy.
- MoU in the field of elections between Election Commission of India and Election Commission of Myanmar.
- Memorandum of Understanding on Cooperation between Press Council of India and Myanmar Press Council.
- Exchange of Letter for Extension of MoU on establishment of India-Myanmar Centre for Enhancement of IT-Skill.
9th BRICS Summit held in Xiamen, China
- The 9th BRICS summit has been held in Xiamen, China.
- Theme – Stronger Partnership for brighter Future.
- The four documents was signed in the presence of BRICS leaders, which are –
- Strategic Framework of BRICS Customs Cooperation
- BRICS Action Plan forInnovation Cooperation(2017-2020)
- BRICS Action Agenda on Economic and Trade Cooperation
- Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between BRICS Business Council and New Development Bank on Strategic Cooperation
Diksha – National Digital Infrastructure portal for teachers launched Union Ministry of HRD
- The Union Ministry of Human Resource and Development has launched Diksha – National Digital Infrastructure portal for Teachers.
- The portal will help teachers to make and share content online, provide online training to teachers and students and secure teacher’s achievement from Teacher Education Institutions (TEI) to retirement.
RBI listed HDFC Bank in Domestic Systematically Important Banks
- The Reserve Bank of India has listed HDFC Bank in Domestic Systematically Important Banks.
- It is the third bank to get listed after SBI and ICICI Bank.
Related Points – HDFC
- Headquarters – Mumbai
- Tagline – We understand your world.
N Baijendra – CMD of National Mineral Development Corporation
- N Baijendra has been appointed as Chairman-cum-Managing Director of state-run National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC).
- He worked as additional chief secretary to the Chhattisgarh chief minister and held the charge of power, commerce & industries.
R A Sankara Narayanan – MD and CEO of Vijaya Bank
- R A Sankara Narayanan has been appointed as MD and CEO of Vijaya Bank.
- He will succeed Kishore Sansi.
So these are the daily updates for 6 September Current Affairs
You can take Quiz of 6 September Current Affairs.
Hope you have learnt today. Share your feedback in the comment box.
Hey friends, do like us on Facebook for Daily Updates about newly published content –
Join our Facebook Group for any discussion or query –