Hello Readers. We provide daily current affairs which are important from examination point of view and let you enable to score high in the current affairs section, which will also enhance your overall scores. Here are the 9 October Current Affairs.
9 October Current Affairs
Mata Amritanandamayi Math Project “Jeevamritham” launched in Kerala
- The President Ram Nath Kovind has launched Mata Amritanandamayi Math Project “Jeevamritham” in Kollam district of Kerala.
- The 100 crore rupees project is to provide Jeevamritham filtration system for cleaning drinking water to 5000 villages across India.
Intensified Mission Indradhanush launched by PM Narendra Modi
- The Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) so that no child should suffer from any vaccine preventable disease.
- Under this, a 7 day immunization drive will be conducted each month till January 2018 in 173 districts and 17 cities.
RBI to launch Financial Literary Drive in 9 states
- The Reserve Bank of India is to launch Financial Literary Drive in 9 states to educate people on e-transactions, formal sector borrowings and insurance purchases.
- The 9 states are Maharashtra, Chattisgarh, Bihar, Odisha, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana and Uttar Pradesh.
Rajesh Nath – MD of VDMA India conferred with ‘Cross of the Order of Merit’
- Rajesh Nath – MD of VDMA India has been conferred with ‘Cross of the Order of Merit’ – highest civilian honour for services to Germany.
- The award is also known as Bundesverdienstkreuz or Federal Cross of Merit.
Ashish Kumar Srivastava – MD and CEO of PNB Metlife
- Ashish Kumar Srivastava has been appointed as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of Punjab National Bank (PNB) MetLife.
- He was working as interim CEO of PNB MetLife.
Anupama Ramachandran – Winner of World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship
- Anupama Ramachandran won World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship title held at Petersburg in Russia.
Rafael Nadal (Spain) – Winner of China Open 2017
- Rafael Nadal from Spain has won China Open 2017.
- He has defeated Nick Kyrgios from Australia.
Tyrrell Hatton – Alferd Dunhill Links Championshiop Title
- Tyrell Hatton has won Alferd Dunhill Links Championshiop Title.
- He is the first player to retain the title.
So these are the daily updates for 9 October Current Affairs
You can take Quiz of 9 October Current Affairs
Hope you have learnt today. Share your feedback in the comment box.
Hey friends, do like us on Facebook for Daily Updates about newly published content –
Join our Facebook Group for any discussion or query –