Hello Readers. Here are the important updates of 1 June Current Affairs. The updates will help you score well in the Current Affairs Section of the exams. So here are 1 June Current Affairs | Daily Current Affairs.
1 June Current Affairs
India growth forecast diminished to 7.3% by Moody
- Financial services company, Moody, in its Investors Service report, has trimmed India’s GDP growth forecast to 7.3% in 2018, from the previous forecast of 7.5% due to higher oil prices and tighter financial conditions.
- It, however, kept growth expectation for 2019 remains unchanged at 7.5%.
Visa risk security award conferred upon for HDFC Bank
- HDFC bank has been presented with the Champion Security Award at the 14th Visa Asia Pacific Security Summit in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- The award recognized its leadership in risk management and payment security performance.
- The bank has consecutively won this award for the second time in the India & South Asia category.
- The award for Best bank in the Asia Pacific was bestowed upon United Overseas Bank (Singapore).
World No Tobacco Day observed on 31 May
- World No Tobacco Day observed annually on 31st May to highlight the health risks of tobacco consumption and to urge governments to take measures to reduce smoking and other tobacco use.
- Theme 2018 – Tobacco and heart disease
3rd India-UK Home Affairs Dialogue held in New Delhi
- The Third Home Affairs Dialogue between India and U.K. was held in New Delhi.
- The Indian Delegation was led by Union Home Secretary, Mr Rajiv Gauba.
- The Dialogue covered a wide range of issues including cybersecurity, women safety, organized crime, terror financing and also to streamline.
India funded Rs33.10 Cr to Nepal for 2 Road Projects
- India has released Rs 33.10 Crore to Nepal for 2 road packages of Birgunj-Thori Road implemented under Postal Highway Projects in Nepal with the grant assistance from Indian Government.
- The funds have been released for 25% of the tendered cost (including 10% mobilization advance) of the Postal Highway Projects.
Related Points Nepal
- Chief Minister – Bishweshwar Prasad Koirala
- Capital – Kathmandu
- Currency – Nepalese rupee
Hope the above updates of 1 June Current Affairs will help you to enhance your preparations.
As you have revised the updates, now take Quiz of 1 June Current Affairs.
Share your feedback in the comments section.
Happy Learning !!