Hello Readers. We provide daily current affairs which are important from examination point of view and let you enable to score high in the current affairs section, which will also enhance your overall scores. Here are the 4 September Current Affairs.
September 4 Current Affairs
‘Yalla Kerala’ – Campaign launched by Kerala tourism to attract Arab tourists
- The Kerala Tourism department has launched a campaign – “Yalla Kerala” to attract tourists from Saudi Arabia, Oman, the UAE, Kuwait, Bahrain and Qatar.
- It is 7 crore campaign in which Yalla means let’s go in Arabic.
International Hindu Conference held in Nepal
- The 3 day International Hindu conference held in Nepal.
- The aim of the conference was make Kathmandu as the global capital of Hinduism.
- Theme – Emerging spiritualism: Renaissance of Hinduism.
‘Arogya Bhagya’ – Unified Health Scheme launched Karnataka
- The Karnataka government has launched – Arogya Bhagya Scheme, under which seven schemes would be merged into unified health scheme.
- The government will Universal Health Cards linked to Aadhaar Cards, which would help to avail healthcare services in government as well as private hospitals.
‘Movidius Myriad X’ – Artificial Intelligence focused processing unit unveiled by Intel
- Intel has unveiled new vision processing unit – Movidius Myraid X.
- It is world’s first system-on-chip (SOC) shipping with a dedicated neural compute engine aiming at providing end-to-end artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to wide range of categories such as smart cameras, virtual reality (VR) devices, robotics and drones.
Karnataka government to provide free education to all girls till graduation
- The Karnataka government has announced to provide free education to all girl students from class one to graduation.
- The parents having income less than ₹10 lakh can avail this benefit.
Related Points – Karnataka
- Capital – Bengaluru
- CM – Siddaramaiah
Samurai Tete – First Woman from Jharkhand to win Dhyan Chand Award
- Samurai Tete – Former Indian Women’s Hockey captain becomes first woman from Jharkhan to be awarded with Dhyan Chand Award 2017 on the occasion of National Sports Day on August 29.
- She has been awarded by the President Ramnath Kovind at the function held at Rashtrapati Bhawan in New Delhi.
Reliance Foundation – Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Puraskar
- The Reliance Foundation has been awarded with Rashtriya Khel Protsahan Award at Rashtrapati Bhawan.
- Nita Ambani – Chairperson of the foundation has received the award for its contribution to the promotion of sports.
Karnataka Bank bags IDRBT award
- Karnataka Bank has bagged “Best Bank Award among Small Banks for the use of Technology for Financial Inclusion” in the 13th IDRBT Banking Technology Excellence Awards 2016-17.
- Shri Mahabaleshwara M S, MD & CEO received the Award at Hyderabad.
Kamachi Mudali – Nuclear scientist appointed as Heavy Water Board chief
- U Kamachi Mudali – Nuclear scientist has been appointed as the Chief Executive of Heavy Water Board.
- The appointment was announced by the Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR).
Amritpal Singh – First Indian to be signed by Australia’s National Basketball League
- Amritpal Singh – Captain of Indian Basketball team becomes first Indian to be signed by Australia’s National Basketball League.
Divya Deshmukh – Gold medal at Under-12 Chess Cadet Championships held in Brazil
- Divya Deshmukh – 11 year Indian Chess Player won gold in U12 World Cadet Chess Championship.
- The championship was held in
John Ashbery – US poet dies at 90
- John Ashbery – US poet died at the age 90 in Hudson, New York.
- He received National Humanities Medal in 2011 from President Barack Obama.
- He has also won Pulitzer Prize for his writing – “Self-Portrait in a Convex Mirror” in 1976.
Shirish Pai – Marathi poet, activist passes away
- Shirish Pai – Marathi poet and activist passes away at the age of 88.
- She was the daughter of writer-journalist “Acharya Prahlad Keshav Atre.
- She is known for writing “Haiku” and also translated some Japanese “Haiku” from English to Marathi.
Jomde Kena – Health Minister of Arunachal Pradesh passes away
- Jomde Kena – Health Minister of Arunachal Pradesh passes away at the age of 52.
- He was representing Likabali constituency and was elected as Deputy Speaker in the Nabam Tuki government.
So these are the daily updates for 4 September Current Affairs
You can take Quiz of 4 September Current Affairs.
Hope you have learnt today. Share your feedback in the comment box.
Hey friends, do like us on Facebook for Daily Updates about newly published content –
Join our Facebook Group for any discussion or query –