Hello Readers. Here are the important updates of November 2 Current Affairs. The November 2 Current Affairs updates will help you score well in the Current Affairs Section of the exams. So here are November 2 Current Affairs | Daily Current Affairs.
November 2 Current Affairs
Qatar is all set to host World Corporate Games in 2019
- The 23rd edition of the World Corporate Games will be hosted by Qatar from 6-9 November 2019.
- It will be organized by Sports for Life.
- Nearly 8,000 international and local participants will take part.
- It features both individual and team competitions for women and men of all ages and abilities.
- The 2017 edition was held in Houston, US.
10th AIBA Women’s World Championship has named Mary Kom as its ambassador
- Olympic bronze medalist boxer MC Mary Kom was named as the brand ambassador of the 10th edition of AIBA Women’s World Championship, which will be held from November 15-24, 2018, in New Delhi.
- The logo of the championship depicted fire and women’s empowerment.
- Theme of the championship is Make some noise, scream and shout! We are here to knock you out!!!
- Near 300 pugilists from 70 countries across 10 weight categories will take part in the tournament.
Centre has designated Lt Gen PS Rajeshwar as the 12th Chief of Integrated Defence Staff to Chairman
- Ministry of Defence has designated Lt Gen P S Rajeshwar as the 12th Chief of Integrated Defence Staff to Chairman, COSC.
- Prior to this, he was Director General (Perspective Planning) at the Integrated HQ, Ministry of Defence.
- He has 38 years of experience and has commanded an Artillery Regiment during Operation Parakram, an Infantry Brigade at the Line of Control, a Counter Insurgency Force in Jammu and Kashmir.
SS Deswal appointed as Director General of ITBP
- The Appointments Committee of the Cabinet has named S. Deswal, as Director General, Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP).
- He will succeed R K Pachnanda.
- He will also hold the additional charge of the post of DG, Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB).
India mounted to 77th place in ease of doing business ranking
- In accordance with the World Bank Group’s Doing Business 2019 report, India has mounted 23 spots to reach the 77th position among 190 nations in World Bank’s Ease of Doing Business ranking.
- India is now recognized as top ten improves for the 2nd consecutive year.
- According to the report, India has improved on six of the 10 parameters on starting and doing business in a country.
- It also improved its doing business score to 23, from last year’s 60.76.
MHA approved Rs.194.44 crore for Lucknow’s Safe City Project under Nirbhaya Fund
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has approved a Safe City project for Lucknow at a total cost of 194.44 crore.
- The project would be implemented as a Centrally Sponsored Scheme with Centre and State sharing the funding in 60:40 ratio, under the Nirbhaya Fund Scheme.
- This is a part of MHA’s plans to implement Safe City projects in 8 selected cities, under Nirbhaya Fund namely Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad and Lucknow.
Hope the above updates of 2 November Current Affairs will help you to enhance your preparations, as we all know Current Affairs are the most important section to score well in any competitive exams. Also, check our Current Affairs Memory Cards Page to get the brief explanation along with Daily Current Affairs Questions and answers.
As you have revised the updates, now take Quiz of 2 November Current Affairs.
Happy Learning !!
Share your views and feedback in the comments section.
Subscribe to our website to stay updated.
Also, connect with us on social media accounts –